Dedicated to Your Business
– By #MillerSD
At our annual strategic planning session, the On Hand Development Board of Directors, agreed that the number priority for 2021 is to assist our existing businesses in Hand County. We have always put existing businesses as a top priority, but this year, we are dedicating a larger portion of our time and resources into your business.
So, what can we do to help? We have a number of programs in place and resources to help.
- Sign Program- The sign program grants Miller area businesses 50% of the cost of a new sign or up to $750 for new signage. You must fill out an application and provide a photo or drawing of the future sign and a copy of the invoice.
- Awning Program- On Hand will provide a 25% grant to any business for the installation of replacement fabric up to $1500.00. We will also provide a low interest loan (2%) for the remaining 75% of the replacement cost. All we need is an invoice for your awning so that we can begin the grant/loan process.
- Sidewalk Loan- On Hand Development will proved a low interest loan (2%) for replacement costs of sidewalks. All we need is an application.
- Employee Recruitment Program- On Hand Development has set aside $15,000 and implemented the program to assist any Hand County business to recruit employees to fill full time job openings. The business and On Hand are part of an agreement which will provide a new employee hired through the Hand County Recruitment Program up to $1500. The amount of the allowance is up to the business.
- Revolving Loan Fund- Currently, we have eight active business loans for a total of over $620,000. We work alongside a bank financing and in conjunction with your owner equity to create a desirable loan package. There is a wide variety of ways the RLF can be used, such as: land, building purchase, new construction, inventory expansion, new equipment, and countless other business needs.
- Second Draw of PPP and other Information that's Helpful- We have set up a webpage for a number of different programs that are currently available. Go here
Maybe it’s not a loan you need for your business or employees but someone to help with ideas to improve your bottom line or you are getting ready to sell or sell products online. On Hand Development would love to sit down with you and talk. Or if you would like, we would set you up with the SD Small Business Development Center for free.
We can’t help a business if we don’t know they are struggling. Reach out to me to set up a time to visit… struggling or not. Please contact me at 605-853-3098, stop into the office (located at the Miller Community Center) or email me at email@example.com. I would love to talk to you about how On Hand is here for your business.